Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger is committed to helping SPCA Cincinnati by rewarding us with purchases made at Kroger stores!
YOU can participate by showing your Kroger Plus Card or entering the phone number connected to your Kroger Plus Card at checkout. All you have to do is register your card to benefit SPCA Cincinnati by signing in to your account and accessing the Community Rewards section or by following the directions listed below.
Our rewards number is MQ589
If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus Card, sign up at kroger.com or go to any Kroger store’s customer service desk to obtain one.
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email
- Click on ‘My Account’ and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step
- Click on ‘Edit Kroger Community Rewards information’ and input your Kroger Plus card number
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number
- Update or confirm your information
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm (MQ589 for SPCA Cincinnati)
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count towards SPCA Cincinnati until AFTER you register your card(s) online
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count towards SPCA Cincinnati